|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
- In slip of tongue, Greek official uses taboo word 'troika'
- Michael Kors shares take dive on sales weakness, outlook
- German consumers remain optimistic for June
- Japan nuclear plant obtains final permit needed to restart
- China fines chemical company $12M for polluting, jails staff
- Stocks turn higher in Europe despite Asian losses
- 104,000 taxpayers have personal info stolen from IRS website
- Singapore Airlines investigates engine problem during flight
- 'Claps and cheers' as Bob Jones ejected from Air NZ flight
- Ralph Norris steps down from Fonterra board
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update