|KFLWC||0.105||$0.004 / 3.96%|
|GXH||2.180||$0.080 / 3.81%|
|ALF||0.068||$0.002 / 3.03%|
|WHS||2.900||$0.080 / 2.84%|
|AUG||1.030||$0.020 / 1.98%|
|PGW||0.520||$0.010 / 1.96%|
|WDT||0.045||-$0.005 / -10.00%|
|BRL||0.045||-$0.003 / -6.25%|
|IKE||0.800||-$0.050 / -5.88%|
|SLG||0.115||-$0.005 / -4.17%|
|SLI||1.250||-$0.050 / -3.85%|
|NWF||0.052||-$0.002 / -3.70%|
- Singapore police investigating man posing as Uber driver
- Australia clamps down on illegal foreign housing investment
- India central bank cuts key interest rate as inflation eases
- Investigation of politicians sought in Brazil graft scandal
- L-shaped oil recovery flattens v-shaped market optimists
- 'She doesn't work here anymore' - Cake 'bully' HR manager Louise Alexandra out of job after disappearing from NZCU website
- Woolworths takes $28.3m haircut on Warehouse sale
- APNewsBreak: 72 passengers reach settlements in Asiana crash
- Sony plans to launch virtual-reality headset in 2016
- 72 passengers reach settlements with Asiana Airlines, Boeing after deadly San Francisco crash
James de Sausmarez, Director & Head of Investments at Henderson Global Investors, explains the basics of investment trust and how they operate.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
Issuer Update March 2015
Global Money Week
Understanding Energy Markets
4 Mar 2015 – NZX 50 closed down 19.579 points or 0.33% today. Decline led by $WBC, $XRO & $ANZ #NZXdata@NZXGroup
4 Mar 2015 – RT @ClareCapital: Well done @NZXGroup on the appointment of First NZ Capital as the market maker on the next NXT market; a key step: http:/…@NZXGroup